Monday, February 28, 2011

A Big One...

Today we went and had our first ultrasound since beginning the big C (Clomid). Yes, my husband came with, I think he was pleasantly surprised to see what I have been going through at the OB/GYN :) Always lovely...
And... I have one very large follicle that looks like it is ready to burst at any moment. I also have another follicle that is fairly big too...What does this mean you ask?
It's WORKING!! WAHOOOOO.... the Clomid seems to be doing what it should... and hopefully one of them chooses to burst!
It looks like I should ovulate at any moment and we should get a mature egg. So if the egg is healthy and mature, and the boys can swim, penetrate the egg, and fertilize.. we may get Preggo!!! (fingers, toes, and anything else one can cross, is crossed) and lots of Praying! we are tyring to be very hopeful. Because that really is all we can be, my husband said today that it "really sucks this is not natural at all" which it is true.. it does just really suck. The whole thing really sucks, but we can't change anything.. we can just keep doing what we can.
However, with this whole process we are approaching this cautiously optimistic. We still have some practicing to do to try to get it right and I guess that is all we can do.
I have definitely felt the affects of the Clomid but nothing too awful (other then a 2 hour crying spell.. I know so ridiculous!) So right now all we can do is wait and see, I am still doing rigorous acupuncture treatments to try to help me along as best as possible, and keep me as healthy and ready as possible.

Fingers Crossed, and Prayers being Prayed :) til next blog...

3 comments:

  1. Seems like "practicing" wouldn't be so hard for newlyweds. :-) Praying for my great-grandchild to decide to come to us.

    Love you both!

    Grammi Grace

    ReplyDelete