Tuesday, February 15, 2011

And it begins...

The beginning of the help from the fertility drugs begins.. and testing and doctors appointments and the saga continues...
So after waiting for the past 5 days to get my period (the one time I am finally late) it finally came. The one month that all I wanted was for it to start! UGHH how frustrating. But this marks a new beginning in our journey. I will begin Clomid on Saturday. (Pray for my husband as all Hell may break lose)
Clomid has some side affects moody, irritability, and all around awful PMS affects.
So, I will begin taking Clomid on Saturday for 5 days and then I stop taking it. I then will go to the doctor and have another follicle ultra sound so they can determine I am producing mature follicles with the help of Clomid . I hope this works!
I will keep you all posted with the side affects and all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment